Pat Grieco’s career in the health and fitness industry began in 1991, when he became a Personal Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Specialist. He had trained for many years before, but felt he needed to further his own education in this field to truly see his health and fitness goals become a reality.
Being an elite athlete, Pat’s education process in training and nutrition takes place on a daily basis. Through the desire to improve his own health, he has gained the ability to educate and inspire others to achieve their own health and fitness goals.
Pat coaches by practicing the skills that he preaches daily.
- Certified in Advanced Sports Nutrition from AAAI
(American Aerobic Association International)
- Certified Nutrition Counselor and personal trainer from the school of Fitness Unlimited
- ACE and NFPT certifications for Personal Fitness Trainer & Sports Nutrition
- CPR certified
- Member of IDEA association for fitness professionals
- Former National Physique Committee National Judge & New Jersey Vice Chairman
- Former National Physique Committee Promoter of the Xcalibur Bodybuilding Championships and New Jersey State Championships
- Nutrition counseling for Weight Management
- Nutrition counseling for Endurance Athletes
- Youth Fitness Training and Weight Management
- Cardiovascular Programs for all age groups
- Strength and Endurance Training for all fitness levels
- Owner of Fit Coach 4 Life Body Transformation since 1994.
- Owner of Exile Training, complete contest preparation for elite athletes since 1994.
- Former Owner of Precision Fitness, Inc. 1991-2006 with a staff of 6 highly qualified fitness experts
- Former Owner of Mindless Meals, Inc. A convenient and advanced approach to health and food service
- Former National Physique Committee Promoter of Xcalibur Bodybuilding Championships and New Jersey State Championships
- Former Director of Nutrition, at Gold`s Gym in Old Bridge, NJ
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Chamber of Commerce in Franklin Township
- Former Fitness Director for, and investor in Power house Gym in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Consultant for weight management at Natural Medicine and Rehabilitation in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Weight management and motivational seminars to help increase productivity in the workplace and seminars on nutrition, training and the importance of staying healthy and fit. He has conducted sales and training technique seminars for fitness trainers in the Atlantic Club, Retro Fitness, and Powerhouse Gym.
- MC for the Xcalibur Championships, Gold`s Classic and the Mid Atlantic Natural Championships.
- Conducted seminars for large corporations such as Apsense, Pepsi Co, American Standard, Robert Wood Johnson Fitness and Wellness Center, Princeton Fitness and Wellness Center, Bayshore Fitness and Wellness Center, Natural Medicine and Rehabilitation Center and also Gold’s Gym, New York Sports Club, Bridgewater High School and the Body Shop Total Fitness
- Promoted many events with his wife Kristen, and has raised and donated thousands of dollars to various Cancer fundraisers and foundations such as the Steeple Chase Cancer Center, Autism Awareness campaigns and Project Graduation for local high school students
- Trained and coached top fitness competitor for Playboy magazine “Women of Fitness” pictorial, as well as many other magazine and catalog photo shoots
- Trained and coached Movie/Television actors and Hip Hop music celebrity
- Extensive track record in the NPC: More than 20 State Champions, over 30 Overall Champions, multiple National Champions and top nationally ranked athletes with more than 100 first place finishes.