How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when we (“us”/“we”) collect information about you or your actions whilst on the Fit Coach 4 Life website (the “Site”).
The terms of this privacy notice will apply to all information collected about:
- visitors to our Site, including our members; and
- people who use our online services, such as those subscribing to our newsletters or other periodical publications if and when we choose to publish whether ongoing or not..
Visiting our Site and using your data
When someone visits our Site we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. This information is collected anonymously and will not directly identify you.
Where analytical data is collected following your visit to our Site, the data will be used to:
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- help people share our content via social media.
- help make the Site easier to use.
In the event that we require you to provide personal data, such as when you complete our inquiry form(s) or register as a member, this information will only be used to contact you in relation to the services you have requested or such other services that, in view of the information you provide to us, we feel may be of benefit to you. Any personal data will be held securely on our servers and we will never sell your data.
In any event, all handling or processing of any data, personal or anonymous, will be in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). We are also registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
Complaints or Queries
We strive to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In almost all circumstances we will not disclose personal data without your consent. However, when a complaint is investigated, for example, it may be necessary to share personal information with the particular organisation or governing bodies concerned. Further information is available upon request about the factors we shall consider when deciding whether information should be disclosed.
Further examples of when disclosure may be required include:
- where you have elected to utilize the interactive services and/or third party portals we offer through our Site, (such as on the LINKS page) disclosure may be required in order to obtain the necessary licences and consents; or
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
How to Contact Us